• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Would my 1048 Be good enuf for the WW block?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Should do fine. Even if you moved up to say a 1250, you probably would only gain like 1C, if that...

EclipseJP said:
I have a blackice extreme radiator and the 1048 pump and im gunna get the WW block. Is this not going to be enuf flow?

Should flow just fine. I predict around 5lpm when fully setup. I have both the Eheim 1250 and the Eheim 1048, and with the extra heat that the 1250 pushes into the water, all up there's about a 0.2C difference (in favor of the 1250) between using either pump.

I typically lag by about one or two days for response to emails and I'm constantly juggling my expectations of task completion and want to give the fairest indication of "when?" whenever someone asks.

You sent and email and not a PM correct? I have no PM from you (to my knowledge).

Back