• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Let's see that farm!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
image #1-The machine I normally use, now powered by rock :D... in it's 90% completed state (gotta upload those pics).
21s.jpg

This is the other corner of my room with the two laptops and the XP2500 running at 133 FSB x14multi. :D Take this chance to say hello the back of my brother's head.
laptops.jpg

Last, the scariest picture of all...Say hello to ME!! I've never introduced myself in person here before so here I am in all my non-glory. Enjoy.
me.jpg

Eeek! It's the undead, kill it kill it! lol, j/k buddy. Nice to meet you (kinda). :)

Well, all my machines are in seperate rooms to keep down on the heat produced and the power consumption on one breaker. I would love to post my pics, but my digi-cam is dead right now.

Current setups:
1. 2.4c/ic7/xms3200/raptors (sig)
2. xp1800/MSI kt333/generic2100/20gb
3. xp2600333/soyo kt400/xms2700/80gb
4. xp1800/gigabyte nf2/generic2100
5. duron900/soltek kt266/generic2100

You guys are hardcore here, and are going to hate me for this, but: I dont fold cuz I've never been interested enough to read about it. Oh well. Maybe someone will edumacate me one day.

Timmybighands said:
Eeek! It's the undead, kill it kill it! lol, j/k buddy. Nice to meet you (kinda). :)

Well, all my machines are in seperate rooms to keep down on the heat produced and the power consumption on one breaker. I would love to post my pics, but my digi-cam is dead right now.

Current setups:
1. 2.4c/ic7/xms3200/raptors (sig)
2. xp1800/MSI kt333/generic2100/20gb
3. xp2600333/soyo kt400/xms2700/80gb
4. xp1800/gigabyte nf2/generic2100
5. duron900/soltek kt266/generic2100

You guys are hardcore here, and are going to hate me for this, but: I dont fold cuz I've never been interested enough to read about it. Oh well. Maybe someone will edumacate me one day.

Basically FaH researches the mechanisms by which protiens assemble, and mis-assemble. When this assembly (Folding) goes wrong, diseases such as alzheimers and parkinsons can occur. By running FaH we are helping Stanford University understand more about how these diseases are caused.

A points/ranking system is used to introduce some competition and keep people striving to add more machines.

If you are interested basically go here: http://www.stanford.edu/group/pandegroup/folding/download.html

Download the relevant client (Windows Console is best IMHO)
Pick a username and enter 32 as the team.

:)

Back