• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

7vrxp mod info plz.....

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Qt_Gino

Registered
I've got the 7vrxp and i've purchased 2 cards 4 it... first the abit 4200 and than the ati 9000 but ended up with the msi mx 440 because the others didn't work... i'm currently interested in the 9700 and i'm possitive it won't work cuz it's got the defect... i would just like someone to take me through the DETAILED steps on how to fix the actual physical mobo. if i can't fix it myself i'll be forced to spend more money on a new mobo and i'm a little stripped on cash at moment... I would be gratefull 4 any help...

(i've read many articles on here but couldn't find details.... thx 4 all and any help.)

Welcome to the forums!

I'm not exactly sure what you're talking about to be honest, there's 3 versions of the 7VRXP (1.0, 1.1, and 2.0) 1.0 and 1.1 had some AGP power issues, is this what you're talking about with regards to a problem?

i have version1.1

yeah that's the problem.... i thaught that was evident but i guess i was too vague i'm sorry.... yes i have a version 1.1 vrxp and i want to know how to fix the agp problem... someone posted in this forum something about solderin a capacitor or something, i forget but i would simply like to know the procedure 4 fixing it and what tools/parts i would need... Thx... i appreciate the reply!!!

Back