• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Tualatin Cele on a copper mine board.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Mr. $T$

Yes there is a 40 Page thread on it already, I am on about the 7th page,

I did the mod and plucked the AN3 AJ3 and AK4 pins, My motherboard does give it 1.45 volts and I have not connected the AK26 to the AK4 yet. But usally when It does somthing using the harddrive it crashes?!?

I can open programs run programs Fold but usally when I delete somthing or change a setting it crashes, it is a Via chipset and I have heard about problems with it and these mods,

My question is have thay fixed the Via chipset problems yet with this mod?!

IMHO, your problem has nothing to do with the Via chipset used on your mobo. You just have to do the AK4-AN11(ak4-an11 is better than ak4-ak26!!!) connection and than it should run stable!;)

But it is strange I can surf the net for hours and then do anything and it will crash, I installed windows first time no problem, I can fold for hours (Has not crashed durring that yet.) so why connect the AK4 to a vcc.

Back