• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Need a New Burner~ Cheap!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
What u looking to spend? Under 40, 50? I think office depot.com had an io magic 52x for 39 shipped after 20 dollar instant savings and 20mir but the instant one went dead the other day. Another rebate should start soon.

im looking for a liteon type, but i have mabey $70 to spend? $50 would be better~
ALSO!
I sold a old rig, thinking of a 18inch DELL Ultrasharp LCD off ebay, $400-$500- good deal?

if you want to order one online newegg has 48x liteon burners for like 55.

the 18" dell us is definitely a superb lcd. i got one the last time they had a special and highly recommend it. anything under $500 is a deal.

plizzo said:
the 18" dell us is definitely a superb lcd. i got one the last time they had a special and highly recommend it. anything under $500 is a deal.

haha where in the world did that come from???

The Spyder said:
im looking for a liteon type, but i have mabey $70 to spend? $50 would be better~
ALSO!
I sold a old rig, thinking of a 18inch DELL Ultrasharp LCD off ebay, $400-$500- good deal?

3 posts up.
for a second you made me think i was crazy too.

plizzo said:

3 posts up.
for a second you made me think i was crazy too.

oh wow... i completely missed that... now i feel retarded :)

on a side note, i love those dell lcd's... i wish they sold them seperately... all of our computers here at school have them... they're pretty nice :)

spyder I would look at Staples. They seem to always have a deal on burners. The cendyne in the link could be a rebadged lite-on though i'm not sure. I know I have bought cendynes that were liteons. There was a thread about a month ago with info on how to tell if it is a lite on. Search around you may find it. This one is a pretty good deal at 39.00 after MIR . You should be able to get the same deal in a B&M store.
Good Luck

Back