• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Help a newbie put together a water kit..

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Spanko

Ive never used watercooling before and i want to, this slk800+ tornado is driving me nuts.... I cant decide what to get though i had my mind set on the innovatek AMD kit... but some people told me not to get it... and to get everything i need from dtek...

What are your opinons... I want to watercool a XP2100 tbred B, A7N8X Deluxe, eventually the mobo nortbridge after i volt mod it but not right now, and i have a chieftec full tower aluminum with 4 80mm case fans...

I waas told to get the dtek tc4, and the shroud+heatercore combo, as well as the bay reservoir that goes under cdrom drives, and the tubing that apparently cant kink even if you want it to... and a eheim pump.... I have about 270$ to spend id like to have all the stuff by NEXT weekend... still leaning towards the innovatek kit, the person who told me not to get it said teh waterblock sucks but after watching two video on it and reading every review on the web it seems to me the innovatek kit is very good....

Anyway give me your opinons

Innovatek is a mid-level, no-thought solution. Will it work? Yes. Can you do better? Deffinately.

If you want everything from one source, then Dtek is probably the way to go. Otherwise, the witewater block seems to be blowing away all other blocks out there.

Just get an idea of the things you will need and piece together the best of each product.

I am going to be ordering from Danger Den . I was going to order from Dtek, but I found that their prices were higher on a few items. As far as performance between the TC-4 and Maze3 waterblocks they are pretty much same, of course you will have people that say one is better than the other:D Overall, I think you will find people have good comments about both blocks. Just my $.02.

Back