• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Need links to seksi reservoirs!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Spanko

I have decided to do water cooling and ive picked out everything i want mostly from DTEK...

TC4 with aluminum top
Eheim 1250
heatercore shroud combo
the alumunim 90cfm 30dba 120mm fan
3/8 tubing

alls thats left is a reservoir, Now i know i dont NEED one but i WANT one. Ive looked at the one at dtek and dont really want that one... i like the innovatek tank o matic but its expensive and only works with 2 eheim pumps. Im sure tehre are ways to hook it up to other but im not a handy guy. ALSO do i need to get some kind of hose claps or zip tie thingies?

yes you need hose clamps. prefereably metal ones.

and is there a reason you are using the smaller tubing? 1/2 tubing will flow alot better.

from what ive been told from friends and other water coolers.. 1/2 doesnt make that much a difference, and its huge... i dont want huge tubing in my case.... but if you want to convince me to do 1/2 by all means go for it... this isnt written in concrete im ordering monday.. and like i said im not handy i cant make a reservoir....

Back