Thread: Poly Y fittings

Poly Y fittings

locally where can I get these barbed Y fittings? My home depot just has the hard plastic T's no Y's.

I would rather not buy them on-line because of shipping increase and it will be cheaper locally anyway. I just need to find where locally. I will call plumbing supply stores, but I don't think normal plumbers use them.

member with no avatar
    What about Pool supply stores? Another thought. I'm going to need to get around to that soon. That or add another barb to my heater core.

i havenet found any "y" localy either. i just bought a bunch of black ones from www.case-mod.com they charge accual shipping cost. (weird huh?)

You will not find them locally. Best bet is to purchase them when your purchasing another big watercooling component from a website, that way the shipping doesn't hinder you.
    EVGA 680i 122-CK-NF68-A1 | Core 2 Quad Q6600 Kentsfield | TRUE 120 | 4 GB CORSAIR Dominator 1066Mhz
    CMXAF1 Ram fan | Two GTX 260 Sonic 216SP in SLI mode | Antec 900 case | Antec HGC900 PSU
    SyncMaster 216BW Monitor | Lite-On IHAS124-04 DVD | Seagate Barracuda 1TB HD