• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

How well will Unreal 2 run on my system?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
no one knows how doom will run on a pc, im sure youll be able to run it at 800x600 when its finally released, if not more. people took the results of the alpha way to seriously, and no one kept in mind that it was optimized to run on the machines at ID only... on a further note discussion of the leaked alpha, where to find it and how to run it is prohibited on these forums as it falls under warez.

i cant vouch for genrals cause ive never played it but you could dl the demo and find out for yourself im sure.

and your system should be able to handle just about any game you throw at it(at reduced settings), upgrading the video card would give you a nice boost

im pretty sure i saw it at fileplanet a while back *shudder* but if you find the file name (eg find it on fileplanet) you can search it on www.filemirrors.com and you wont have to wait in line that way

as for the doom3 part i wasnt gettin after you, its just ive never seen a thread where it wasnt mentioned that didnt have somebody eventually asking how to run it/where to get it so i was premptivly warning people

There was a Beta of Generals being offered on Fileplanet., however it was closed and offered only to Paying subscribers, I beliieve it will run fine on your system, and it is an incredible game, however if you do buy it, dont let the Online chat system get to you, it is an extremely bad setup, but the game remains alot of fun.

-SSXIX

Back