• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

the WWR waterblock owns jeww

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Big Bad oMek said:
dam guys i just found this on a diffrent post

(quote from Cathar):
I've stopped making the White Water personally. Presently I'm am only filling outstanding orders which have already been placed but production from me will end by end next week. Production of the blocks will be taken over by a USA based company (cannot disclose the name at this point in time) and the blocks will be available for sale within the USA from a number of resellers in the coming weeks.

you guys think the mass produced 1's will be as good?

A mass producer cannot even be placed on the same line as Cathar's personal craftsmanship. :D Long live the WW!

The LRWW is the block to have, so far due to testing, however other blocks all work to some degree. My deal was price actually, over performance. I was going to build my water cooling rig for under 100 with some serious performance.

I never succeeded due to the LRWW, EVO, Nemisis, or DT-4 discussions here! Thanks a lot. My little guy now wants to water cool as thats how daddy does it. Now thanks to you guys he is going to get a LRWW from whomever is making them. eek:

BTW nobody is going to collect LRWW they are going to use them to do the job intended. :bang head :

Back