• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Where can I get Liquid Nitrogen?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Kunaak

Where can I get it?

I did a few LN2 tests a yesr or so ago with my friend from hard OCP and we got a P4 1.6a (I think thats waht it was) to 3.3 ghz.

well, time has come again to give it a try, just now my friend is in northern california where he and his wife moved.
he was my contact, cause he was a professor here, and could get it through college.
but now, I wanna try it on my own.
I know how to use it and such...

I just need to figure out how to get it.

;)

dont wanna die do you?

Are you serious.....?

It can be bought here in the uk easliy...dont know what fed ex would say about it though....

It does burn up real fast you know...?

Check welding supply shops. The problem with it is you're probably going to have to buy a tank. The N2 isnt all that expensive, but last I checked they charge about $50/yr (I think) to rent the tank. You do have plenty of dewars and such to contain it with, right?

Also, look up gasses in the phone book. You'd be surprised how easy it is to find gas supply places.

you live in seattle, in the city? you should find it somwhere. proberl the industry sectors. i live in the boon docks, i can't even find girls let alone ANY cooling gear. good luck. o, are you going to use forinert? (sp) do you have any setup designs?

Check out Praxair, I know there are several praxair places in the general seattle area and a refinery by Tacoma that purifies N2 and Argon.

if you have a sperm bank around they can usually give it to you for no charge because they have to throw it away at a certain time and it costs them money. my chemistry teacher was going on about how he gets from a chryogenics place for free.

Back