Contiuosi beeping with MBM ?

Tried to install MBM on my Gigabyte 8INXP last night but i get this beeping from teh motherboard... continuous blips equal times apart ???

any ideas ?

regards

Rich

10 Year Badge
    Thermal alarm or voltage alarm or fan RPM alarm?
    2600K, Asus P8P67 Deluxe, 2X2GB G.Skill Pi PC3-2133, PC & Cooling 750W
    watercooled: Eheim 1048 pump, Swiftech Apogee GTX and 2X120mm rad
    FS020 case, OCZ SSD, Sapphire HD 6950, Acer X241W 24" widescreen

10 Year Badge
    Author Profile Benching Profile Folding Profile Heatware Profile
    MBM is sending an alarm to your system speaker.

If your computer is working fine, has been, and you haven't changed anything lately, then look at your MBM settings and something (one of the things batboy suggested) is probably configured incorrectly.
    The OC Forums Way
    We are a team. We are a community. We are a fellowship made strong by mutual respect and shared dedication to the task of enriching all who come here.
    The OC Forums Thank You Thread
    Put your computer to work for our OC Forum Teams!
    Try out our POST TEMPLATES, they save you time answering common questions!

I spend half my money on CPUs, GPUs, and Liquid Nitrogen. The other half I waste.

hmm.. strange..

this was runningf a fresh reinstall of MBM on a brand new hard disk so it should have been running with no sensors set up ???

10 Year Badge
    Heatware Profile
    go to the mbm website, theres a fix for most gigabyte boards. My GA 8ipe667 board did that at first too, and it freaked me out. I found the proper settings for Gigabyte boards on the website and no more beeping

Cool! this happened to my PE667 too, i just deleted MBM tho, since i got myself a nexus front panel, which does its job good enough.. But its good to know how to get it fixed and that it wasnt just a broken motherboard.

raven
    Core i5-750.................................................. ..............................................P4 2.4 M0 @ 3.3 on AIR w/ AS5
    2x 2GB G.Skill Ripjaw.................................................. .................................2x 256 OCZ PC-3500 EL DDR PE @ 2,2,2,5 on Street Racer
    Gigabyte P55-UD4P.................................................. ....................................Abit AI7
    OCZ Agility2 120GB, WD Black 1TB & 2x WD Green 2TB.....................................WD 36GB Raptor & Seagate 500GB 7200.11
    Sound Blaster X-FI XtremeMusic.................................................. ..................Sound Blaster MP3
    ATI HD5750 Go! Green.................................................. ...............................ATI AIW X800XL
    New System up and running!
    --Virus Troubles?--..........--Need a Program?--..........--Spyware Problems?--..........--System and Boot Optimization--

Nothing I say should be directly used, without my explicit permission, to make money. I DO NOT support INLINE ADS.

This happened to me once. In the MBM advanced options
    there is a checkbox for "Do not reset sensor switch on startup of
    MBM".

Either check or uncheck that, depending upon where it is at
    now......

hmm.. i catually dont thing its anything to do with MBM now.. it alwasy beeps when turning teh power on ! Checked AWARD site and it means theres a ram problem.

All my ram is showing and bandwidth seems okay-ish.. maybe its because im running 3500 in a 266mhz board ?