• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

case to hold Eheim 1250 and everything else

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Tw00sh said:
I was reading this thread and just wanted to comment that the cases are in stock at newegg now.

Also, this might inspire me to try water-cooling, as I was looking for a nice setup anyway.

Only gripe I have with this case, its not aluminum. :( I really wanted something that is light. I have my PC stored on a platform that extends out from my PC desk. I have one of those desk that can be adjusted in all kinds of ways. :D

Large 120mm-ready cases like this are built to accomodate as much stuff as possible. While that is commonly not equally true for aluminium cases, even those can hold more than enough, provided you put in some effort yourself.

I have pointed to my CoolerMaster ATC201 alu case before; it holds that eheim, a 3-barb block and a heatercore+shroud with 120x38mm fan on it. Took some drilling and sawing, but the end result is a compact and stylish case IMHO. :)

Back