• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Let's keep this going guys..

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
with Setiatwork i saw this

Imhell 1.916.236
OC 1.911.698

Difference - 4.538

did your Team lost a Member

Regards
Sir Ulli

I went by these stats which i thought were supposed to be updated offen:
http://setiathome.ssl.berkeley.edu/stats/team/team_94265.html

http://setiathome.ssl.berkeley.edu/stats/team/team_8818.html

At my time 5:27 EST shows we have 1922186
and seti switzerland has 1921105

SO i guess unoffiicially we are now #21!

GT2000 to make a long story short almost 2 years ago i posted here how i caught my wife at someones house pushed here car with my GMC extended cab Z71 truck down his driveway through his garage and his new monte carlo came out the back wall. I paid lots of money to my lawyer to get out of 2 felonies and 2 misdeamers to which i ended up on probation. My wife called the bank that my truck was loaned through and wanted it out of her name since i dont have a license. They came that night and took it and wouldnt let me have it back. I had over $20,000 paid into it. I tried many ways to get it back but the lady at the bank wanted me to come up with $9000 within 7 days. I couldnt do it since i had money tied up in lawyers and bail bonds.

Thats why i will never go through a bank again. I will buy the next one with cash. I have 4 good framing jobs (2 houses and 2 additions) coming up where i can make $10,000 + a month. Thats My take home.

truck.jpg

Burning Phoenix said:

If everything works out alright with this new 2.4 i bought i may buy another one because i will start working again next week and it looks like i'll have a good year in the construction business for i have some good jobs lined up. Most of which are framing and thats where i make my money. I may just build a couple of more complete systems in the next couple of weeks then.

Hey Phoenix- I just bought a trailer in Prattsville NY. I'll trade you some crunchers for a new deck.:D

Harvey

Hallen

Are you moving into NY? That town is near Gilboa dam. Most of Gilboa dam area is pretty quiet with mountains and woods. I've camped there years ago.

Too bad it wasn't closer because i'd give you a hand. I love building decks and never had one complaint. Do you know pressure treated is being banned for now we have to start using other things such as composite materials or vinyl decking?

heres the last one i did before winter for a family whom the man of the house owned 4 McDonalds. I also vinyl sided it , replaced the roofing with a green metal roofing and remodeled his attic into a master bedroom. Kept me busy for a while!

cobleskill.jpg

hey Harvey!! nice to see you stop by buddy!!! hope life is treating you nice!!! :)

as of myself, i've been upgrading my home farm's crunchers too. quite a few upgrade i'm doing. upgrading/replacing 4-5 machines. (sooo, you guys will see me often in the for sale forum....;) )

Hi Shark- Hi Mictlan- Thanks, everything is great. I'm cranking up some crunchers and maybe help speed up the march on #20.
I have to start packing soon but it's terrific to see all the big numbers everybody is hitting.

Congratulations.

Harvey

Last edited:
Last edited:
Berkeley's stats are usaully just a little behind, but the last days they've been very slow to show when an user leave the team. I'm still waiting for the removal of nipster's WU from our team, almost 1 moth ago, when he left us.

Hopefully it's just a bug and they'll correct it when the team_stats page return to us.

Just added another P2 450 and P2 667 so we'll get a few more WU's a day. Also changed my memory on my main rig to Corsair PC3500 and bumped the FSB to 160 so now I'm runnin at 3.04G. So how many comps does it take to have a farm ??? :)

LA

Back