• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Let's keep this going guys..

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

GT2000

Overtaking Intel® Corporation (rank 22, 1916686WUs @1207WU/day) in 0.49 day.
Overtaking SETI Switzerland (rank 21, 1920102WUs @1914.33WU/day) in 2.22 days.
Overtaking Microsoft (rank 20, 1947642WUs @1213.33WU/day) in 11.28 days.

Coming down on CRUNCH TIME!! :D

CHUGA CHUGA, CHUGA CHUGA, W00t W00t

... or should I say WOOF WOOF:D

I must apologize to the team:

Had another LAN at the house this weekend and most of my rigs were down due to cable/hardware/access issues.
Back up tomorrow with another 1.5Ghz for the week.

Crunch!

GT2000 said:
Woohoo!!

Oh, I'm soo "1337" btw... :rolleyes:

figured I'd add that in since I'm currently sitting on 1,337 WUs :)

That's cool, did you get a pic of that as you rolled by? Course, everyone on this team is 1337. :)

Yeah, actually I can get one right now since that's where I was when the outage started ;)

seti-1337.jpg

Very sweet! I should have one or two more of my dead soldiers back online either tonight or tomorrow night. I'll be back up to full force more or less at that time! :)

Cy

Ok, looks like they're back up now, just really slow at the moment, but I guess that's cuz all the clients out there are trying to play catch-up.

If stats i looked at are correct i think we are around 1K wus behind Seti Switzerland as of this afternoon EST monday.

If everything works out alright with this new 2.4 i bought i may buy another one because i will start working again next week and it looks like i'll have a good year in the construction business for i have some good jobs lined up. Most of which are framing and thats where i make my money. I may just build a couple of more complete systems in the next couple of weeks then.

Awesome Phoenix.. I'm sorta in the same boat as you, I started a new job right out of college in January, and the money's real good, I have enough in the bank right now to order top of the line whatever for a completely new system, right this second!

However, I need a new car bad, and I'm saving as much as I can in order to have the down payment and all the rest pretty much "in hand" when I'm at the dealership. I reckon I still have about $500-1000 left to save up for that to be possible, so I figure 2 more paychecks and I'm good to go.

Besides, I want to make sure this job is the absolute real deal before I start spending my money on "luxuries" :)

Yeah, that oughta be interesting, without going through the bank?!

This will be my first car purchase, and will most likely require my dad to co-sign with me.

If my dad were in town, I could probably go out today and get something if I were to find one of those 0 down, 0 payments for a year type deals, but I'm looking to get something Certified Used, and looking to put about $1000-1500 down on it, if I can manage that much.

Either way, good luck to ya!

Back