• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

How long can i keep a tbred B at 1.775v??

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

StriPtiSSerO

i have a xp 1700+ jiuhb 0308 cpu with 1.6v default overclocked at 2075mhz at 1.775v.

Is it too much for this cpu?? could it die or burn in flames?? i don't guess it will burn because Volcano 9 keeps it cold, but can vcore kill my cpu??

What is the most power vcore this cpu can support to keep it a long time?? (i talk abou 2 years since this week).

Thanx a lot overclockers of world!!!!!!

c'yaaaaaaaaa

Last edited by a moderator:
tbred b's wern't put 5 years ago! lol! It might die but I guess 5years is the time must cpu's would stop working! (apart from pentium 1's! you can find millions of them that still work!)

The tbred b just came out a few months ago.
In 3 to 5 years, you'll probably have long forgotten about that tbred b.

hahahah guys, with this face :D i tried to say i was kidding :p
I know that tbred's just are ensambled since September last year aprox.
mmmmmmm which cpu was the best 5 years ago?? i'm trying to think and i guess that at Summer '98 the Intel Pentium 2 300 Mhz was the king. Am i right??

If it's true, my 1700+ will stop working when xp 15000+ UltraBred B4 is the new overclocking king :p

lol

::Edit::

lol, lol

bah thats slow! you should have spent the extra on the plus model! lol

buuuuuuu somebody deleted my invitation to participate at overclockers.cl

Sorry if it hurted some weak heart, but it was with the only intention that you go and meet the site.
It's a baby-site and the cooperation of advanced overclockers would be great for our site. I'ts a non-comercial site. It was made by a group of chileans with the only intention to make the art of overclocking massive.

There's not too much tolerance at this site. I'm completely disappointed with the admins of it :(

My mobo automatically overvolts my xp2600+ to 1.74-1.76V. Nominal value is 1.65V. Well it still has 34 months warranty, cause I haven't oc:ed it. Only my mobo overvolts it and I can't do anything about it lol. Many mobos overvolt cpus. So I guess Amd wouldn't give this warranty if their cpus would fail at my voltage level.

Back