• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

-advmethods with graphical client?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Maxvla

on my new amd box when i tried installing the console client it wouldn't work at all so i downloaded the graphical client and it started chugging away.

how can i get it to get gromacs?

does the -advmethods work with the graphical client as well?

ok so i go into the start menu> progs> startup> folding and i clicked properties and typed this into the shortcut blank: "C:\Program Files\Folding@Home\winFAH.exe -advmethods -forceasm"

it says it will not accept it since there appears to be a problem with the path.

how do i get it to accept?

Maxvla said:
ok so i go into the start menu> progs> startup> folding and i clicked properties and typed this into the shortcut blank: "C:\Program Files\Folding@Home\winFAH.exe -advmethods -forceasm"

ur path is ur problem

for you it would look like this

"C:\Program Files\Folding@Home\winFAH.exe" -advmethods forceasm

remember, with EVERY application, arguements go outisde of the original path...

Hehe np, and also.....

it may not download the gromacs at times coz what u dl depends on what server you are on....i dont think all servers have gromacs so you may not always get them....but ive been lucky to get like 10 of them in a row :D

Glad it workd
'Gumpy

Back