• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Favorite Color for Case

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Favorite Color for a Case?

• Beige/White

Votes: 40 4.2%
  • Red

Votes: 21 2.2%
  • Green

Votes: 28 2.9%
  • Blue

Votes: 95 9.9%
  • Black

Votes: 482 50.2%
  • Silver

Votes: 184 19.2%
  • Chrome

Votes: 42 4.4%
  • Yellow

Votes: 16 1.7%
  • Purple

Votes: 9 0.9%
  • Grey

Votes: 18 1.9%
  • Clear/transparent

Votes: 25 2.6%

• Total voters
My case is sideways on a wall and I use the door as a corkboard, hence my favorite color is natural cork.

PS I voted for transparent which is cool looking when you add neon inside

Too bad your colors don't match. :D

Mine is between black and silver...However, more than the color is the design of the case...not just the inside, but looks on the outside...like how sleek, or cool it looks. So far, my dream case is the Vapochill, but it's too damn expensive! I know I chose a rather cheesy one, but I like mine!

Soy

Grey for me, but Silver and Black are also among my favorite colors. I own cases in all these 3 colors :D

Silver is the way to go.:D Not too light, not too dark, and just a little bit of shine. Ahh... the perfect color.

-CPFitz-

core said:
i'd go for a beige/white one since its easier to find matching faceplates for CDdrives & stuff

Black faceplates on drives aren't too hard to come by on newegg and prob some other online vendors. Local stores though will have nothing but beige :(

Black rocks! It sets off any color lighting or modding you can think of and just looks cool when it fades into the darkness.

Transparent would also be cool. I'll be building one of them soon to find out ;)

i like my current combo... black w/ brushed aluminium faceplate, a big window, and 8 out of 18 blue leds installed... two more (the ps) in about 30 min...

but the dynatron woodgrain and marble finishes look waaaaaaay classy.

Back