• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Favorite Color for Case

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Favorite Color for a Case?

• Beige/White

Votes: 40 4.2%
  • Red

Votes: 21 2.2%
  • Green

Votes: 28 2.9%
  • Blue

Votes: 95 9.9%
  • Black

Votes: 482 50.2%
  • Silver

Votes: 184 19.2%
  • Chrome

Votes: 42 4.4%
  • Yellow

Votes: 16 1.7%
  • Purple

Votes: 9 0.9%
  • Grey

Votes: 18 1.9%
  • Clear/transparent

Votes: 25 2.6%

• Total voters
Black.
But how 'bout a see-trough black case?:cool:
Do those exists? If not than it would be a great idea though:p
You know, not able to see right trough it but able to see neon lights and at closer inspection see the hardware :eek:

Have got to say brushed aluminum... nothing quite like the Lian li's or ATCS cases...

i now suddenyl have an obsession with red and green 0 i am going to be buying a redish rust color case anda green one and have the same color lights in it.

Considering that I have never had anything other than beige, that is the one I cast my vote for in the poll...
Gotta admit that I do like the looks of the black cases tho...
Mebbe one day... :)

i vote black. i'm going to do my WC in a black antec painted with white inside so i can get a nice glow from the UV cathode and all the other UV reactive stuff in in.

black ne green

gtta love the matrix :)

i even kept my green leds instead of putting blues in my case.
looks good lit up with a few greenies inside too

Mr.Guvernment said:
i now suddenyl have an obsession with red and green 0 i am going to be buying a redish rust color case anda green one and have the same color lights in it.

is it Xmas time already? haha... i enjoy the chrome! as seen here
oct2002trip7.jpg
should be here in 2 days!

Back