• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

C&C Generals or Starcraft?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

C&C Generals or Starcraft?

• C&C Generals

Votes: 84 35.7%
  • Starcraft

Votes: 119 50.6%
  • Other

Votes: 13 5.5%
  • ShadowÒÓ

Votes: 19 8.1%

• Total voters
cack01 said:

Truthfully I hope never. Everything in the game is too perfect. I thinks its ok if they update graphics, but I swear if they change gameplay or add that stupid hero stuff WAR3 has I will personally do bad things to them. Or write nasty letters.

id like to see updated graphics (3d engine would be nice) and a few of the shortcuts war3 has (tabbing through unit selections when you have multiple units selected) etc

2 even though i swear never to play it again.

i am enjoying generals quite a bit however.

Generals with 8 votes
StarCraft with 9 votes
if i can count

Last edited:
yes please, i would like that. Please make a real post!! If they do, can everyone vote again then?

that would be a good idea, however the people who already voted probably wouldn't vote again. If the poll just started that would work better but it's kinda late for that IMO.

edit: bib just wants a new poll so he can win ;)

well, in that case, just wait 2 weeks for everyone to forget about this poll and ask again with a real one ;)

hey hey. FlashFx2 lol. Let the best game win!:) Generals

looks like starcraft is still popular :)

to all generals fans, i play generals myself but its more or less like a time pass game and with all due respect it doesnt have element of real RTS which such a relatively old game as SC still have :)

i protest why Generals was said to be "1." and Starcraft as "2." ???? :D

Generals might appeal to many because its new and one have to understand and admit that it have lots of changes from prior C&C games and most of them are inspired by Blizzard's RTS, on the other hand SC is from ages back in time but still people love to play it my vote is based on that, SC still gives any other RTS a hard time and imagine what SC2 (if it ever comes out) will do to the RTS world

I still know people that play the game now even though they got it when it first came out. Its all about staying power.

OMFG!!!! ofcourse 2. Who can think general good??? THAT game SUX ***, not even compare to WC3.

Anyway, this true the the angry mobs in GLA rules hhehehe. I love them as they kills tanks sooooo f****** fast.

2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2

Yeah, and i think that generals has alot of staying power too, just wait and see. Well at least i will stay with it. Generals rocks the house.

Back