• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

C&C Generals or Starcraft?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

C&C Generals or Starcraft?

• C&C Generals

Votes: 84 35.7%
  • Starcraft

Votes: 119 50.6%
  • Other

Votes: 13 5.5%
  • ShadowÒÓ

Votes: 19 8.1%

• Total voters

BIB

ok my friend and i have been getting in little arguments over what game is better, C&C Generals or Starcraft. So i decided to do a little vote on what you guys and gals think is the best.
To vote for Generals just enter 1, for Starcraft just enter 2.
Please, i dont want to start big discussion. Just enter the number of the game that you like the best. PLEASE ONLY VOTE ONCE AND ONLY VOTE IF YOU HAVE PLAYED BOTH GAMES!.

Once again
1 = Generals
2 = Starcraft

I haven't played generals yet, but from what ive read it dosen't have the same level of gameplay that SC did, especailly at extreme levels of competition.

Starcraft. The RTS with the best gameplay, easily.
(I should note though, that the time I spent playing C&C generals was limited)

who cares about graphics its the gameplay which counts and starcraft blows generals (or any other RTS) when it comes to gameplay

baqai said:
who cares about graphics its the gameplay which counts and starcraft blows generals (or any other RTS) when it comes to gameplay

Good point. I can recall several games that had better graphics, but worse gameplay, than SC, and none of them ever attracted nearly as much interest.

The count so far.
Generals with 5 votes
Starcraft with 7 votes.

Re-Volt said:
2 ..and when the hell are they going to announce SC2?

Truthfully I hope never. Everything in the game is too perfect. I thinks its ok if they update graphics, but I swear if they change gameplay or add that stupid hero stuff WAR3 has I will personally do bad things to them. Or write nasty letters.

Back