• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Keyboard

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Trent

I am in need of a new keyboard and I am wondering this. I want to know if there is a natural style of keyboard only instead of it being 1 form factor, it being two individual pods that you could position seperately on your desk, Im not talking about those programmable keypads, just a normal keyboard layed out like a natural but 2 parts, If it is missing a numerical pad thats not the end of the world. I just want to know if anyone has seen something like this around and might possibly have a linky to where you could buy it.

Wow, that's neat, but quite pricy. You might consider buying a common split keyboard and modding it in half? You could mess up 3 or 4 of them and still come out ahead. ;) -- Paul

Ive thought about it many a time, but Im not sure how that would work out logistically speaking because keyboards have those pads and if you sperate it then the board really wont work at all, and it would be a really big task I think to try and make one yourself.

There'd definitely be some MAJOR rerouting of traces on those pads to be done. Yuck. I'l certainly agree with you there! -- Paul

Back