• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Week 10 1700's have been out for a While just wanted to poll on their oc'ing results.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Boostin14PSI

Week 10 1700's have been out for a While just wanted to poll on their oc'ing results.

This isn't some post to find out which one i should get couse i already have one but for others. What is the highest you have seen stable and unstable? What cooling was used?? I have my 0310XPMW up to 1.4 ghz!!! :D I'm still waiting for my mobo. It will arrivbe tomorrow then the real fun begins!
Remember Only Week 10's!!!!

all of the DLT3C's are doing well. i have heard of the 0307's hitting 2.6 on air, but i think the 0310's are doin just as good. i hope we get a poll soon too. :D

Re: Week 10 1700's have been out for a While just wanted to poll on their oc'ing results.

Boostin14PSI said:
I have my 0310XPMW up to 1.4 ghz!!! :D

Wow, shall I call you an underclocking pro now :D

I can get into window but not really stable at 2313 but can run stable at 2250. I dont have the voltage to get more out of her. I only have access to 1.75 volts. When you think about it, 1470 to 2250 is amazing and I am very happy. A new mobo and better ram and it would go way fast. At that voltage is barely hits 40c.

altec said:
all of the DLT3C's are doing well. i have heard of the 0307's hitting 2.6 on air, but i think the 0310's are doin just as good. i hope we get a poll soon too. :D

Like to see them run them daily @ 2600mhz on air.

Hot little muthas :mad:

Wheelspinner said:
excuse my ignorance but what is a DLT3C ?

DLT3C refers to the AMD CPU TBRED B 1700+ which is rated at 1.5V. The 1700+ comes with both 1.5V and 1.6V. The 1.6V version is coded as DUT3C.

Even though it is rated at lower 1.5V, it consumes more power than the 1.6V silbling, and it can be clocked as good as, if not better than, the other XP 1700+ to XP 3000+ at low voltage.

From the posts, it is not uncommon to see it going to 2.2 GHz - 2.4 GHz (or even higher) using air cooling at under 1.8 V.

Also it is under $80 and is the "hottest" CPU overclockers are looking for now.

thanks for clearing that up, when I do upgrade I will be sure to look for this CPU in UK its only £42 but I aint got that yet, lol

My Tbird's days are numbered.

XP1700 yay

i like to find one that will overclock to 2300mhz with low voltage ......very low cause i am now dealing with room temps of 90 F

2212 MHz - 0310 UPMW needs something that I'm not sure on yet... I'm pretty happy with a 742 MHz Overclock... just a little over 50%... It runs about 41-43 under load @ 1.75V I don't think It would be problematic to run these chips in 90 degree temps... I was able to get 2050 Stable at the stock VCore... and room temp @ stock speed...

Good ? and I haven't found the answer yet been looking for a while.

Is the stepping code XP.., UP.., WP.. really that important.

I think the most important thing is to make sure it is
- DLT3C instead of DUT3C (i.e. 1.5V instead of 1.6V), and
- it is a Tbred B instead of a Tbred A (from code such as JIUHB, AIUHB)

For 1.5V and Tbred B, I can relate them to something physical that I can understand.

- 1.5V means lower voltage and higher current (from data sheet) and clocks well at low voltage
- TBred B refers to new silicon process than than the TBred A.

The stepping code may mean something, but its meaning is hidden and probabilistic to me.

Unless someone has solid result and statistics to show one stepping is better than the other, I would just go with any of them.

I saw it has been pretty consistent for the Tbred B DLT3C:

1.6V to 2.2 GHz
1.7V to 2.3 GHz
1.8V to 2.4 GHz

I would have to say I have seen quite a few results on many boards about the 0310UPMW's. I have two of them in my possession and they are both dogs, and most of the results I have seen have been similar. I am running watercooling on mine, and they run up to about 2000 at default 1.5V, but die VERY quickly after that. I am pumping 1.85V to one now, and it won't quite run prime95 at stable 2250. It dies after about 5 passes on torture test. The other one tops out at 2185 at 1.9V stable.

I will report back with my final numbers. Using a Koolance with the 200-G waterblock.

The other two steppings may be better, but these are not that great. I have seen a couple of the X's run alright from the 0310 batch, so you may shoot for those. If you can find the 0307's or 0309's, go for them.

I am a little disappointed for sure.

v8vega350 said:
i just got my wpmw up to 2400 @1.9v not to happy but still burning in

NOT TO HAPPY?!?!?!?!?!? :eek: NOT TO HAPPY?!?!?!?!?!? :eek:
you should be grateful I can only do 1846 with a 2100 :eek:

I apologize for sounding a bit harsh. That is why im lookin into a 1700 tbred b :)

Back