• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Finally!!!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

LittlePiggie

you know that certificate window that pops up when you go to some pages? I found where to disable it. please dont flame me if you already know how, I am excited, and I've seen people on here complain about it and get no help.

if you use IE, it's in the internet options>advanced>security>"warn about invalid site certificates"

have it unchecked.

yay :)

Hey, thats cool. It's a great feeling to figure something out on your own on these things. You should be excited and proud.

Keep exploring and learning.. Heck, it's only data on the HD.. if you screw up, you can always reformat and start over..

WTG

goyou.jpg

Damnit Oni :p

Thats just as bad as the jesus one :p

Great to know u did something by ur self, i learned the hard way myself, but now i can do anything from Settings up a computer(building a computer/software) to settings up a network and create a Domain Controller :p

All in fun

FattyMcNastyXK said:
Nope -Ridenow

that was rather uncalled comment, atleast he was trying to help unlike you .. i seriously hope some mod see's your comment and you get what you deserver, flaming is not tolerated at all on these forums

I am going to agree, it was uncalled for, as was the next comment with a filtered word.

Poof!

I went the nice route here, if it happens again we will go the not nice way.

I appriciate the support and all, that is what makes this worth it, but do we have to quote the offending post in every post?

Beast Of Blight said:

Aww..its okay Piggie *gives piggie something shiney* See the shiney? See the shiney boy? Go have fun now! ^_^:p :D

I don't see much difference in what I said to this. Both mean the same thing. This got blown out of proportion way too much. Its the thought that counts. My thought: a joke.

Back