• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Xp1800 DLT3C JIUHB0310MPMW, is this one as good as the XP1700's?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Wega!

I just found out I could get this CPU for aroun 70$. Should I get this one, or should I keep looking for a Xp1700?

It should be just as good, judging from the stepping. I haven't seen very many 1800+ TBred B results, so I can't say for sure. I'd buy it.

I have not seen many post on the 1800's, mainly 1700's & 2100's.

You may want to look around and see post's on it also, as I posted on 3 different steppings for the 1700, that being 1 of them, but. Lastnight.

"Just made up my mind. Thanks guys.

1 x AMD Athlon XP1700+ 1.47GHZ 384K 266 Tbred (TRAY)(JIUHB:0310XPMW) $77.94

Sub-Total: $77.94
Tax: $5.94
UPS GND: $6.53
Total: $84.47

That's what I paid.

But then again it'a all a crap shoot ;)

And also check the CPU database on the front page.

Oki well I bought it. I'm starting out slow with 1575Mhz (9x175Mhz), and will go on from there. At this speed I'm running @32C after 10min of folding. This is with and old Taisol coller and a low RPM fan. When I get my Volcano 11 my temps should drop quite a lot :)

1800. Now after about an hour of folding, my temps are @ 33C on the CPU and 27C on the system.

I'll try going higher soon :D

The only dlt3c t-bred b 1800 I saw was just as good as these 1700's going around. It did just under 2.7ghz with chilled water.

How much voltage can these chips handle? I know I have to keep the temps' down, but is there a limit? I ran my old XP1700 Pally at 2.05V and wouldt go higher even if my temps allowed my to.... Where shoud I stop with this chip?

YviE said:
Are those CPU's factory unlocked?
Mobo's that accept T-Bred A's, will they automatically accept T-Bred B's?

All TBRED B are unlocked. Some MB and bios can access all multipliers, some only upper and some only lower (depends on CPU type).

Wega! said:
How much voltage can these chips handle? I know I have to keep the temps' down, but is there a limit? I ran my old XP1700 Pally at 2.05V and wouldt go higher even if my temps allowed my to.... Where shoud I stop with this chip?

From what I saw in some posts, with air cooling, most Tbred B DLT3C can take

1.6V to 2.2 GHz
1.7V to 2.3 GHz
1.8V to 2.4 GHz

hitechjb1 said:

From what I saw in some posts, with air cooling, most Tbred B DLT3C can take

1.6V to 2.2 GHz
1.7V to 2.3 GHz
1.8V to 2.4 GHz

Oki thanks. Guess I have some room to play wih yet.

Back