• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Jaton 3DForce4 TI4200 128MB

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

KGH

anyone using this card or knowing abt this card please let me know.

currently I use the driver (4.25.00.34) came with it and cannot run 3Dmark2001 SE.
and in powerStrip it showed 245/485s. This is a 128MB card. Does it normal setting ? i thought at least 250/550 ?
now I set it up 285/505 and running fine except for 3Dmark2001
and got a Critial Error when starting UT2 GAME :
"
Error setting display mode: CreateDevice failed (8007000E). Please delete your Unreal2.ini file if this error prevents you from starting the game.

History: UD3DRenderDevice::UnSetRes <- CreateDevice <- UD3DRenderDevice::SetRes <- UWindowsViewport::TryRenderDevice <- UWindowsViewport::OpenWindow <- UGameEngine::Init <- InitEngine

Build: Jan 7 2003 18:16:21

"
I did try to delete the .ini file but no help.

b4 I using R8500 and everything run fine. I just took out the r8500 and put this in and got 2 problems so far.

Dont tell me I have to reinstall the 3dmark and UT2 :(

I assume this is a low-end card and not OCable right

i got it for like $50

Last edited:
I'm using one now and it works great. Stable as a rock and I have it slightly overclocked at 275 mhz. I haven't tried overclocking the ram just yet, as i'm waiting for some arctic silver epoxy. The stock gpu heatsink is pretty crappy. I'm using the vantec iceberq4.

http://www.newegg.com/app/ViewProductDesc.asp?description=35-110-107&depa=1

Make sure you cleared out all the old ati drivers and applications. Then uninstall the nvidia drivers and reinstall after rebooting.

Back