• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Question on building a new computer

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Re: lol

DrSpanky said:

also a IOSS RD7 is a System aftercooler (allows system cooling after shutdown) with a timer that can be set to 1,3,5 or 10mins
each rd7 dose 2 fans so i need 4x because i there are 7 case fans and 1 water pump

Totally unnecessary. Build a water rig.

u got a website

where i can order a very good cpu water cooler? posably that is stationed in the uk

Just because you can buy the stuff doesnt mean you should...

rather then 2 gigs of ram buy a 9800 pro, thats what stands out the most in my mind.

And as for the CPU you are buying...if i had the cash i'd wait for a 3.06ghz 800mhz FSB chip...but thats just me (and i'm waiting for a 2.4/2.6 800mhz FSB HT chip).

I wouldnt doubt if my computer is only a little slower then yours and i'm only spending about $800 when all is said and done.

DrSpanky, if you afind out the answer to your question could you let me know. I want watercooling?:D

Back