• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

time for a new PSU, help me pick

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
What does it matter if it doesn't have a switch?

If it matters that much to you get the Forton 400W version from directron. It is the active PFC variant and has the switch as well. The 350W Fortron/Sparkle is nearly the equal of the 400, but to overlook the substantive characteristics of the supply because of the absense or presence of a switch is nuts. Nikhsub1 told you right.

yeah, I was just commenting. I had a codegen with no switch and it was great, just looks plain :p. I think that's the one I'll get, thanks :)

Mark Larson said:
You seem to think Enermax makes good power supplies. You are wrong.

I just see a bunch of people who have them and I thought that not so many people would have them if they suck *shrug*

nice :D and I am getting the sparkle 350w Lithan is selling in the classifieds. :) either that or the Allied 400w, but I am 99% I want the sparkle (already called dibs, so I better want it :p).

Back