• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Lian-Li Case Mystery

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Barryng

I just bought a Lian-Li PC-60. Inside the small cardboard box containing the miscellaneous hardware, is a small 5 1/8" X 4" Aluminum plate with three threaded tabs. What is this plate for?

This is not the first PC-60 I purchased. None of the others have come with this plate. I am sure I will be embarassed to have asked this question once I find out its purpose.

Plate 1.jpg

Last edited:
I read somewhere that the plate goes in a drive bay somewhere so you can mount 3 1/2" drives. Maybe in that bottom rack? I'm not sure... <shrug>

hmm, got me, mine didnt come with that either, must be something new. does look like for hardrives though

It's for whatever you need it for. The specs make it a great fit just about anywhere in a Lian-Li case, so if you need it, use it. Enjoy!

I found an answer to my question. The plate is intended to fit into the drive cage so the HDD can be mounted horizontally instead of vertically. Thanks for all the responses.

Back