• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

[EXPIRED..in 2003] Mini Mid ATX Case w/ 400W Power Supply $20.00 shipped

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not a bad looking case at all...the power supply could probably also function as a temporary 1-2 day backup if my Sparkle ever gives out...

Too bad I just ordered a case from Newegg yesterday :(

-Edit-

Just realized it says:
"Power Supply: ...AMD up to XP 1800+
Motherboard: For micro ATX motherboards only"

this is gonna be a noobish question but my 300W powers a 2100+ cpu..why only a 400W can do a 1800+? I mean...400W is 400W....right?

Depends on the stability of the power supply and how much of that wattage is dedicated to the various power rails.

my 300 watt PSU that's close to 3 years old (came in my tornado 1000 long ago) runs a XP1700 3 HDD CD rom, 5 PCI slot cards, 2 USB devices, a newQ gold....oh and a floppy :)....you gotta look at the rails, i saw one on newegg (can't remember it was between 400 and 500) and it was just as good as the anandtech...almost bought it but I'm spending 350 on a RAID 0+1 array...kinda dents the pocketbook

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back