• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Where to Buy Clear Case???

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Mad Butter

Hello Everyone......I am looking into a new Case and I wanted to know if anyone has a good site for a perfectly clear case that's 120 or less.....Thank you....

You mean like this? "www.svc.com" just started getting ads from these guys, don't know anything about them but look like "some" pretty good deals to me.

Clear Acrylic Case (Unassembled) - Blue
This popular clear case is all acrylic and features 5mm side panels and 8mm font and rear panels. The case comes as a kit and requires assembly. It includes all necessary hardware and mounting screws. You need a Phillips and a flat head screwdriver. Cotton gloves are included so you don't get any finger prints on the high-gloss acrylic panels. With 5 fan mounts including one blow hole on the top of the case, the cooling capacity is excellent even considering the non-conductive properties of acrylic. This case is ideal for those enthusiasts who wan a no holds barred computer case to show off all their high tech gadgetry. Outfit this case with lights, LED or UV fans, glow in the dark or UV cables. Some people buy the UV light kit and add a colored tube in the second socket for a lighted case, but without losing the UV effects.
Available in Clear, Blue, and Smoked
$82.99

Back