• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

my miniPC

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

LittlePiggie

I am 98% done with this, all it needs is a cpu and ram. also mounting for the hd. let me know what you all think

top.jpg

base.jpg

lid.jpg

bot.jpg

all.jpg

I am using the logitech wireless combo as you can tell

please excuse the duct tape, it was the best way I could come up with to hold the transmitter up

That's a great looking case you made, i've wanted to make my own case out of wood for a while now, but wasn't too sure.But, Seeing that makes me...:drool:
sweet design...are the specs of this system in the blue writing in your sig? good job Littlepiggie...looks dope

Duron 850
128 to 256 pc100
11gig laptop drive
no optical or floppy, I'll get all the stuff I need from the network.
400w psu

I made a monitor extension cable, but I can't find it :mad:.

oh yeah, all the fans including the hsf are 5v moded for quietness. before it sounded like a jet taking off :D

EDIT:

I am going to re-finish the box after I get it done, I hate the scratches in it...

BTW, it was an old silverware box to begin with. had velvet on the inside. I used it for holding my shot glass collection. :D

kewl job man I like the idea of the case, are you going to refinish it or just paint the thing? hey what are your cooling specs right now with the case?

heerboths said:
kewl job man I like the idea of the case, are you going to refinish it or just paint the thing? hey what are your cooling specs right now with the case?

I'm using a coolermaster low-pro aluminum hsf with a delta 60mm. with a 1.3 duron, it would overheat in about an hour, but with this 850 I have, plus the additional exhaust fan I have, it should be ok :)

Great work , looking good !!
Only thing thats missin is a re-finish on the scratches as you said, after that its gonna be über :D

Back