• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Which jumper is that?!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

o770

hello.
i have an ASUS CUV4X-E mobo and noticed there is one jumper on it the manual says nothing about what it does. its called VID JEN and it seems like the VIO or any other two pins ones. Has anyone any clue about what that jumper does?
thanks.

If the jumper was marked "JEN" it would control whether you adjust FSB, etc from Bios, or via the DIP Switch(es). If it was marked "VIO," it would set your VIO to "3.3v" or 3.45v, or such like.

*Caveat* I've never had an Asus mainboard that wasn't a 440BX, so I can't tell you definitively what this jumper does on your Via chipsetted mobo!

ok, its name is right that: VID JEN. im completely lost about what it could do... you say FSB or other bios features. if it has something to do with FSB what could that be? or if not, being a JEN, what other featuers could it to control on bios settings?
thanks.

Back