• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

If I can just maintain this

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
ElroyCarbon said:
I saw this this moring 1,069.50 PP DAY. LOOK OUT WEDO AND NIK HERE I COME!!!!!!!!!!!!

:cool:

WTG!! :clap: :clap: Keep up the awesome job, my friend!

You know what I saw this morning??

Mr B.......................20,083 points. :D

Fold ON!!! :beer:

B.

ElroyCarbon said:
..1,069.50 PP DAY...

That's just so wrong :eek:

(Nice work, keep it up as long as possible.)

Edit: Just checked recently, you are now 1,111.10 PPD. Pretty numbers :D

Great Job! I noticed you jumped up,I'm not sure if I will be able to hold you off much longer.I did order a 2400 this morning,but I dont think it will be enough though.

Top five? Who will make?

ElroyCarbon said:
I saw this this moring 1,069.50 PP DAY. LOOK OUT WEDO AND NIK HERE I COME!!!!!!!!!!!!

:cool:
EC, your power is good right now but don't think for a second that there is even a slight chance in hell that you will catch me or Wedo...:D Fold On and give it your best shot, but you will fall short my friend...

Re: Re: If I can just maintain this

nikhsub1 said:

EC, your power is good right now but don't think for a second that there is even a slight chance in hell that you will catch me or Wedo...:D Fold On and give it your best shot, but you will fall short my friend...

*snicker* just to tease... its "Wedo and me", in that order as far as I can remember :p

*snicker*

Flix

Re: Re: If I can just maintain this

nikhsub1 said:

Well NIK I still have another pair of 2100's that will surely run 2300 MHZ a pop. When I get those bad boys up we shall see where I sit cause thats where I will be for awhile. I'm hoping to get 1500 PPD!!!!!!!! ;)

1500PPD!!!! That would knock me out for sure,I cant compete with that.I was hoping that the 2400 would put me over 1k PPD but you just have too much for me to handle.Great job on the new additions though,thats some horsepower for team 32 and the cause!

Back