• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Want to have better peformance ATI Radeon 9700 PRO

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Ahh....sweet one
I'd reckon it works for the 9500/Pro as well right? (Since they ARE on the same core)

guys i dont mean to sound like a newbie but what's the difference between a 60 x 15 mm fan and a 60 x 25 mm fan? Is that the depth of the fan

a fan will NOT garuntee no artifacts when over clocking..lol a video card can only go So high before it has artifacts whether u got a fan on it, or liquid nitro!

:D

how do you remove the fan attached to the heatsink? Is it glued or just screwed? Any results would be more than welcome.

I just did this simple mod and it works for me real good. Before I was only able to clock my 9700pro at 353/366, after the mod it is now rock stable at 389.xxx/366. I can still go 410 but glitches artifacts occured, probably need voltage mod.

I can't comment anything on ati's fan except, its real cute!

dolby said:
I just did this simple mod and it works for me real good. Before I was only able to clock my 9700pro at 353/366, after the mod it is now rock stable at 389.xxx/366. I can still go 410 but glitches artifacts occured, probably need voltage mod.

I can't comment anything on ati's fan except, its real cute!

Man 36 extra MHz thats nice! for such a quick and simple mod

im tempted to get the r9700pro instead of the non pro just to reach those insane ocs... but a chick is sucking the money outta me, ohh well..

PhobMX said:
im tempted to get the r9700pro instead of the non pro just to reach those insane ocs... but a chick is sucking the money outta me, ohh well..

chick sucking are you paying for something you should not, LOL or she is a girlfriend heheh, I am just joking around funny how you worded it

Cisco KId

Cisco Kid said:

chick sucking are you paying for something you should not, LOL or she is a girlfriend heheh, I am just joking around funny how you worded it

Cisco KId

got the pin in the nail, a gf i hope :D .. i cant save for upgrades now, but i wont touch my r9700 funds either for a pro or a non pro ... ;)

Back