• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

PC problem...seems serious

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

NetDaemon

Registered
Hi everyone...it seems that I don't really have enough luck that week. Yesterday while I was testing a rheobus (with the pc turned on of course) I pressed the switch (not by mistake) which controls the pc, the monitor and the pump for the water cooling. At that point the pc was during the post. After that, when I power on my pc all the components seem to work properly, the hdds initialise (i am not sure if this is the correct word) but the monitor doesn't open (it remains on stand by state, but when I power the pc on it gets to normal mode for a second, but I can't really see anything). The 8rda+ shows FF which is correct but AFTER the post. It goes through a number of codes and then it stays to FF. I am sure that the pc doen't boot into windows because that FF thing would change to the motherboard chipset temperature. What can be wrong?

Back