• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

AMD FAQ

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
**new stepping**

AXDA2000DUT3C
KIXJB0416DPMW

Too bad I cant overclock the thing for a while :(

running 36C stock cooler.

EDIT: It IS a tbred ;)

May be a few weeks til I OC this baby.. hope its like my AXIXB! :drool:

I'm not sure if anyone is interested or not, with everyone going to A64 and all, but anyway, if you need to replace a fried socket A chip, here is something worth looking at, in terms of used or older chips. It's a desktop chip, not a mobile, but overclocks nicely. I took a picture of my 3000+ Barton (factory unlocked and 400 fsb from factory) while I had my heat sink off today because I was replacing the cheap stuff with silver based compound. Someone elsewhere had told me that the 3000+ XP Barton w/400FSB and factory unlocked was a myth(excuse me, but I know what I bought), but here is the information to satisfy that person. Anyway, here is the stepping information to look out for.

Attachments

• AMD Stepping Information.jpg
    AMD Stepping Information.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 412
Sorry max, I have no idea why I wasn't more specific when I posted that... Any of the links on the first page that are in the forums.oc-forums.com format need relinked as those return 404's.

Also, there is a cluboverclockers link that returned a 404 also I believe. Hope that helps... I will take another look through later tonight perhaps and see if I find anything else.

Hmm, it seems this is what my chip says:

AXDA2500DKV4D T085245I40227
AQYHA 0436EPJW

One problem though, it turns out from the day that it's been locked, but I haven't installed it yet, won't do till Christmas. Overclockers.co.uk, which I bought the bundle from say that it can be oced to 3200+ speeds, but it's locked. Any suggestions?

stephend said:
Hmm, it seems this is what my chip says:

AXDA2500DKV4D T085245I40227
AQYHA 0436EPJW

One problem though, it turns out from the day that it's been locked, but I haven't installed it yet, won't do till Christmas. Overclockers.co.uk, which I bought the bundle from say that it can be oced to 3200+ speeds, but it's locked. Any suggestions?

locked is 11x multi. 3200+ uses 11x200. I dont see a problem. :santa2:

Also, how do I know if my cpu needs more voltage, and on my motherboard, (Abit NF-7-SV2.0) do I just have to press the insert key to clear the CMOS instead of having to open up the case? (Not that it's a problem, with a Chenbro gaming bomb) :p

stephend said:

Also, how do I know if my cpu needs more voltage, and on my motherboard, (Abit NF-7-SV2.0) do I just have to press the insert key to clear the CMOS instead of having to open up the case? (Not that it's a problem, with a Chenbro gaming bomb) :p

it shouldnt need more voltage. havent seen a single barton that needs >1.65 to do 2200, but incase it does, it'll probably eithyer just reboot starting windows, which will still allow you to get more voltage to it, and if worst comes to worst, insert should work. if not, its jumper time.

I personally havent had any success with the insert method.... but dunno. I rpefer the jumper anyways ;)

Update!

My 2600+ M IQYHA 0351 RPMW

00000031kn.jpg

Air cooled with my SLK-947U and tornado and 350w Antec smartpower :drool: 2.250Vcore

can ***almost*** get into windows at that speed.

I can play half life 2 @ 2900mhz with 2.0Vcore, though. :bday:

uh, just had a look at the codes on my dads tbred, though i'd find out which type it was. but when i looked at the listed steppings i didn't see it, maybe someone can tell me whats going on.
here's the full code on the cpu:
AXDA2000DUT3C
AIXJB 0402TPMW

another thing i find unusual is the colour of the PCB, on my (old) TBredB it was brown but this one is green. maybe it's just me, but, quite frankly i can't decipher which model this is...

LoneWolf121188 said:
can someone plz fix all the dead links on the first post? thx.

Yes, please. A lot of the stickies are full of dead links that point to an older version of this board and I could really use the info from alot of them :)

Back