• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

The best Looking Case I have seen to date !!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
That thing does look really classy, but I'd hate to think how much it costs! Not to mention its going to be loud with all those fans. I suppose you could put a baybus in it or something, but the LEDs would totally ruin the case. Even behind the door, some of the LEDs on the new fan controllers are so bright you could see a halo around it.

That thing does look really classy, but I'd hate to think how much it costs! Not to mention its going to be loud with all those fans. I suppose you could put a baybus in it or something, but the LEDs would totally ruin the case. Even behind the door, some of the LEDs on the new fan controllers are so bright you could see a halo around it.

yes - if u go wood - u can not have a "tech" look to it, that case does look nice, the "japanese" themed one

this case has been posted about and threaded before... many many times i think. it is real cool tho but i would like something a little bigger (personal preferance)

Back