• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Temp controlled shutdown program?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

FIRESTARR357

Is there any programs besides MM5 that can shut down your PC when your temps get to high? I am wondering incase my pump ever dies i want My PC to shutdown before it burns up, Thx for the help guys .

FIRESTARR357 said:
Is there any programs besides MM5 that can shut down your PC when your temps get to high? I am wondering incase my pump ever dies i want My PC to shutdown before it burns up, Thx for the help guys .
Most mobos have this feature in the bios... most NF2 mobos have some sort of overheat protection too that is automatic. Check your manual.

I did look all i could find was temp monitor that beeps when its overheating i need it to shutdown

sdn is awesome, works wonderfully!

in temperatures, under alarm in mbm, theres a thing that says something about using shdn its a link, click it and find your download. then configure it, pretty simple

Jon

amd shutdown solutions are not guaranteed to save the processor

but what was really funny is that i sold a friend an ax-7 he set it all up turned on his comp and it kept beeping at him
then he realised the fan was not on he did not hook it up to the psu :* lol but thankfully the ax-7 is a bunch of metal and his cpu was unharmed but with water cooling it would not take long to cook that waterblock

Back