Lightbulb Looking for Thermal Switches

Hopeing someone here can help me out.. Ive been searching all over the net for a company who makes small thermally activated swiches.. open circut untill 50c then closed untill 35c. Its a very simple device but I can not for the life of me find a place that sells them. All I can find are heavy duty spacecraft/military ones or auto ones.

Hell I dont even need the product itself if anyone has the diagram for this circut Ill make it myself. Speaking of diagrams I am also looking for the diagram to a thermaly controlled resistor via thermistor if anyone knows where to find this I would be a happy man! (alot like the TT smartfans work), temp rises.. fan spins faster etc etc)

Re: Looking for Thermal Switches

Originally posted by Rawmeat
    Hopeing someone here can help me out.. Ive been searching all over the net for a company who makes small thermally activated swiches.. open circut untill 50c then closed untill 35c. Its a very simple device but I can not for the life of me find a place that sells them. All I can find are heavy duty spacecraft/military ones or auto ones.

Hell I dont even need the product itself if anyone has the diagram for this circut Ill make it myself. Speaking of diagrams I am also looking for the diagram to a thermaly controlled resistor via thermistor if anyone knows where to find this I would be a happy man! (alot like the TT smartfans work), temp rises.. fan spins faster etc etc)
    Have you tried the surplus outlets, like All Electronics (www.allcorp.com)? They often have things like the thermally controlled switch you mentioned.

Ken
    Is this a holdup?
    It's a science experiment!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My Heatware