• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Gully's Aqua Tank

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Whoa, that rules! That is by far one of the best case mods I've seen (Might have something to do with the fact I've always like rasing fish).

Nice...but where are the fish?? Last year I gathered parts to try and combine a fishtank with the bubble-window idea so that fish would appear to be swimming inside the case. However the pet store said the fish would need more water, plus filtration and all that, so it seemed like too big of a job to complete...

the fish tank is cool but I really like the flip up side panel I think I may snag that for my rig but just make it a flip down with slide out door

I'd be worried about a leak or something wrong with the tank heh

I Wonder what he does for cooling, don't want that water to get hot.

Sweet mod though. Cleaning that must be a b**ch!

Who cares about the fish...you can always replace them. I think your next project should be tomod the fishies. :D

lol, what happens if the fish tanks cracks...........and wouldn't that case be hella top heavy?

Well, hopefully the tank won't crack if he made it properly. Looks like 1/4" plexi which is more than enough for a small tank like that. The vibrations from the case (very little) shouldn't affect them. You'd probably get more vibrations from a real fish tank air pump.

I would worry about the PC heating the water a little bit, but that depends on what fish he has in it.

You know... this is REALLY tempting... my 2x366@550 Celery system is in the same exact case model....

Back