• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

!!!!!!!!! need quik reply! IE6 font

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Status
Not open for further replies.

modenaf1

On my mom's user account in internet explorer 6, all the fonts for everthing are extremely huge. It just happened one day and i cant figure out why. on my user account it is normal.

does anyone have any suggestions? or fixes?

TIA

open the browser go to the drop down folder VIEW then FONT then select the font size u want. its probably on largest. or if u have a scroll mouse and ur on the browser u can hold down the CTRL key and use the scroll button.

What if your font is in all italics? I checked all over but i couldnt find how to change it back to normal - so i had to stick with italics. =[

Help please.

sorry, but i have no idea how to fix that :(

i cant find it, but isnt there a section where you can change fonts?

would that be it?

I found that section but its only fonts, not font styles. Of course, i could be missing something. Ive gotten used to italic font everywhere though.

true, i wanna dl myie2 - in fact, im gonna do that right now.

i dont like opera or any of phoenix's, etc =[

chrome, firefox,opera, ie11, edge, safari. these are the mainly supported browsers these days. I did some web development for web marketing companies, and those were the browsers they specified to ensure full mobile responsiveness, and will likely yield the best experiences.

edit: phone decided to put this ancient thread at the top. sorry for the Necro.

Last edited:
Which version of windows is mom using? XP? Vista?

Microsoft discontinued support for XP two years ago. No more updates. No more security patches. All the major browser companies have also ceased development of their products for the XP platform. This will happen very soon for Vista as well. Mom needs to get a new computer and move up to a modern operating sysem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back