• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Need suggestion for Case

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

axskkyline

Registered
sorry to bug again....

I'm looking for a case between 90~140 dollars. That give u easy access to drives, and "glass side panel." Any suggestion on the case? and where to get them?? Thanx a lot for help again~~~

http://www.newegg.com/app/ViewProdu...g=7&manufactory=1375&DEPA=1&sortby=14&order=1

Lian-Li PC-65 USB-B, 12-Bay, Aluminum Cases, ( with Transparent side cover & 1 Fan on the Top for extra cooling ). Color: Silver.
Specifications:
Material: Aluminum
Ports: 2 USB(2.0) ports at the front.
Form Factor:ATX
Bays:four 5.25, three3.5 and 5 hidden
Expansion Slots:7
Fans: 4x 80mm fans.
Power Supply: Power Supply Sold Separately
Dimensions: 490(L)x210(W)x450(H)mm Model#: PC-65 USB B2
Price: $153

Hmm are www.directron.com reliable.... I have been looking at their site, and plan to buy them because i live in Cali, and they probably don't charge tax where New egg does.

Thanx for the help by the way.

Well since dircetron is located about 1 mile from my house, I love em...In there almost everyday...Not the cheapest on the net in most cases, but with no tax and no shipping they are usually the cheapest route for me to go...I like being able to get it "now" even if it does cost a little more...Very nice people at the sales counter...They probably are not as good as newegg but a great place with a ton of stuff...I find them to be a very reputable company, they never hassle me when returning or exchanging stuff...I like em...:D

Back