• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

OC.com Tribes 2 games dates and times

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Yeah.... that'd be better.

Its not that its too late for me, but my parents aren't crazy about the noise, and I've got no headphones right now.;) We should make a post in General Chat, so people who play T2, but don't usually browse this forum will know.

-CPFitz-

edit: And if anyone is looking to play now (4:15 EST), i'll be in the bygames.com katabatic only server, not the Katabatic Plus server.

Last edited:
hey people, CP tried to get a tribe going and no one went? well it's going again. Overclockers T2 is the name and if you want in tribes mail me at MoolaMoola or PM me with your tribes name.

CP - I sent you an invite, sorry for not accepting yours, I wasn't on for a while

TheFrag said:
im DLing the patch right now to play. It looks a lot like planetside, to be honest.

lol I think you mean planetside looks a lot like it, since tribes 2 is MUCH older.

Seems as though all of the T2 Master Servers are down... so it looks like tonights game will be postponed.:(:cry:

-CPFitz-

Alright.... I can host a dedicated server on Friday starting at 3:30 pm EST. Look for the O/C Tribes 2, Welcome! server. I'm hoping we can get enough people on so that we don't need bots, I just need some feedback. Anyone up for a game starting around 9pm EST, and going till 1 am EST or so?

Also, does anyone care if non-ocers are there? I can probably get in contact with a few people to help fill the server, but also would enjoy an O/C only game.

Please PM me if you're interested.

-CPFitz-

edit: I posted the main info in General Chat... so we should get a better response.

Last edited:
Back