• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Damn Folding Ninjas....

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Lonely Raven

If you traded with me please leave me Heatware Sen
I was pickin on them yesterday and their measly 1100PPW.

I guess they took their underware off their heads and took
their medication because today they are production 2100PPW!

Granted, probably just a lag in the stats update, but WOW thats
a jump!

Good thing I have a 7500 point and 400 position lead!
I might have to build another machine or two! LOL

Don't damn us. Love us. Be one of us. Come on... you know you want to.

I see them as in my threats too... Had to put 3 more P4's to fold today to try and keep them back a bit! Hope it will give me a bit more edge. :D

Re: Re: Damn Folding Ninjas....

nerdlogic said:
Don't damn us. Love us. Be one of us. Come on... you know you want to.

I was starting to wonder when our star ninja would make an appearence :)

they just passed me too, some time last night i guess. and i was all excited about being green and cracking the top 500 :(

Re: Re: Damn Folding Ninjas....

nerdlogic said:
Don't damn us. Love us.

Well, maybe one or two of you...but all of you? :D

Nah, I'm happying being someone to give all you underwear
heads something to chase after. :)

I don't wear underwear! My avatar is underwear clean. I transcend the mask. I use my ninja fan instead. Oh come on men, just join. I'm nice. I don't bite. ;) But I think disco should join and since you're being difficult, you'll learn the hard way. I want dropadrop to join. *batting eyelashes*

Cjwinnit... I just finished finals... it's ooooooonnnnnn!!!! I am gonna make a cute little folding rig hopefully.

nerdlogic said:
I don't wear underwear! My avatar is underwear clean. I transcend the mask. I use my ninja fan instead. Oh come on men, just join. I'm nice. I don't bite. ;) But I think disco should join and since you're being difficult, you'll learn the hard way. I want dropadrop to join. *batting eyelashes*

Cjwinnit... I just finished finals... it's ooooooonnnnnn!!!! I am gonna make a cute little folding rig hopefully.

You don't bite? :( Another dream comes to an end.

You guys hit my threats list now too. Wouldn't ya know I just lost a rig too :( It just isn't worth keeping the poor PII450 running anymore.

Ack, just looked around and even the slow machines have 340-343. Gonna have a bad day or 2 point wise. But I should have a good day in the end when they finally complete them.

<starts to plan his tactics to hold back the Ninja threat>

Well, I do bite... I just didn't want to say so!! It was something that only the ninjas knew. ;)

Hahaha...Join the Ninjas....If you don't nerdlogic will do bad things and make your rigs fold for the ninjas. :D

Damn LR!!
Nice increase on PPd!!
You went from like 300ish to almost 600ish PPd in just a couple days.
And you moved the Ninjas from a September 93 takeover all the way off till Jan 2004 in less then 24 hours.
Now can you keep Deathadder from passing??

Back