• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Need a water block?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

jonspd

Super Speedy Senior
I have read that a few people have the problem of the top's to the plastic maze-3 like block's cracking. I'am looking for a block in the price range of about 40-50 bux shipped it would be great if all you experienced watercooling nerd's (LOL) could give me a hand and give me you idea of a good water block.

Dtek WW ?
I almost think its a dream someone had. Ive been to the site and havent seen anything about it but people in O/C forum say that they are going to make it. I say prove it!!! Lets see a WW from Dtek or a better yet lets see a pre-order form. We cant get cathar to make us one anymore. I had to settle for something else just like others had too. Ive seen pictures and ive heard it all, prove me wrong. Let see a date when its released.

yeah i am also really intersted in ww from dtek but i e-mailed them a half a week ago and have heard nothing from them

currently i am in the process of buying a very cheap swiftec block that will have to due till i get a dtek ww and prolly a barton :0

proove it? well the proof is there, you just havent looked.

Its not under waterblocks. Oh wait. I havent gone to sleep yet to dream about it.

I have a DTek-t4 and it works great. I read all of the reviews and plastic tops is not good... get someting with a solid top like the t4 with the aluminum top.... great block..... i dont care what anyone else says. I have had mine for about a month and it has never been anything but wonderful.
Godcandy

Back