• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

SLOT A TEMPERATURE ALERT

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

FIRESTARTER

ANY YOU GUYS KNOW WHAT TEMP A SLOT A ATHLON 700 SHOULD RUN AT STOCK SPEED,MINES RUNNIN AT 48C,SEEMS ABIT WARM TO ME BUT I DON'T KNOWE WHATS AVERAGE.I HAVE TWIN FANS BLOWIN ON THE CHIP ,IF I WANTED A COOLER CHIP WHAT SHOULD I GET.
CHEERS BIG EARS..

its a little warm you should remove the heatsink and put some good thermal paste in there and it should lower you temps a few degrees. two fans are better than one. better case cooling is also a good idea or better yet take off the case cover and watch your temps drop.

yep I run with my case open... even with 1 80mm and 2 60mm fans if put the cover on boom I'm up 10 degrees C... short of placing a 120mmfan on top which I bought buy the way and after I plugged it in the noise from it and my black label delta was just to much

try some arctic or ultra silver paste and lapping the HS I'm sure this will help

Back