• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

All you Lian Li PC75 owners out there!!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

NewBldr

Does this case have a slide out motherboard tray like my PC65? If so, that'll close the deal for me ;)

Thanks!

http://www.technoyard.com/hardware/miscellaneous/LianLi-PC75/page_1.html

Quoted from article "The only drawback I can think of the PC75 is that it does not come with a removable motherboard tray as in the PC60USB. The motherboard tray is something I really look for in a casing, however considering the fact that you can almost fit in a small kid in this casing, the fact that there's no tray is no big issue at all since you can work freely without any obstructions. "

Just as SunRed said.

I have one on the way, the tray thing didn't stop me from ordering one. I've been using a PC-6x for some time now and decided to upgrade. It seems like a kickass case.

My original generic case had a removable motherboard tray, I still ended up disconnecting every cable, and removing the motherboard from the tray anyway.

I prefer to have the motherboard on a antistat material with a foam backing when I'm applying the forces necessary to put a heatsink on. I'd rather some support behind the socket then standoffs placed around it, watching the motherboard bend wasn't something I liked seeing.

just think how often you really need to have access to your motherboard outside the case and that will answer your questions.

Back