• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Wow Xaser V1000a

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Ok, but too tacky for my likings.... I also like personally made mods.

LOL...Nice case...Take some serious moddin to get to anywhere near that case...Serious looking stuff for right out of the box...:D

Did you get one, or just recently find out about it?

I have wanted it for so long and I like it so much im getting it for my new computer. It sway better than any mods could do, plus you can just keep modding it look at the possiblities. IM not gonna for a while becuase its way to impressive...

I cant wait to get mine, the guy at the shop is justtrying to get one in stock.

wow i though this post would have like xaser4 or something. dats a bit old school man. and it has like 8 fans so thats why you drop temps :D

Lord_Zoltan said:
Did you get one, or just recently find out about it?

I have wanted it for so long and I like it so much im getting it for my new computer. It sway better than any mods could do, plus you can just keep modding it look at the possiblities. IM not gonna for a while becuase its way to impressive...

I cant wait to get mine, the guy at the shop is justtrying to get one in stock.

No i got one, its rocks!

FIZZ3 said:
Hm I don't know... it seems to be missing a crucial feature somewhere... I know! A disco-ball! :D

That can be fixed pretty easily...if anyone remembers those disco ball key chains ;)...

Back