• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

What do you want to game competitively to ?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

What current games would you like to see us establish clans at OCG for ?

• BattleField 1942 / Desert Combat / Other Mods

Votes: 105 42.5%
  • Medal of Honor : Allied Assualt / Spearhead

Votes: 36 14.6%
  • Return to Castle Wolfenstein / Enemy territory / Other Mods

Votes: 42 17.0%
  • Unreal Tournament (classic) / Tactical Ops / Other Mods

Votes: 40 16.2%
  • Diablo / Diablo II / LOD

Votes: 26 10.5%
  • Warcraft III

Votes: 40 16.2%
  • Quake III / Arena / Other Mods

Votes: 37 15.0%
  • America's Army

Votes: 35 14.2%
  • Command & Conquer

Votes: 22 8.9%
  • Half Life / Other Mods

Votes: 56 22.7%
  • Natural Selection - HL Mod

Votes: 10 4.0%
  • Raven Shield

Votes: 17 6.9%

• Total voters
I'm known to dabble in many mods for C&C-RA2: Yuri's Revenge. I just love the game :)

battle Feild seems to have the most votes but no-one seems to be interested in the friendly match we have organised between the PCGO!

Big vote here for RTCW and/or ET. I would also be interested in Tribes2, but less enthusiastically than for RTCW.

flixotide said:
742 reads, and only 112 votes..

*sob*

Come on guys.. giv that poll a chuck :cool:

*grump* :D

allright already, flix..I did, I did... :p

Actually, one game (or series, and what version would depend on a majority vote for those interested) I'd be interested in, is not on the list....

Something I just upgraded to (but still not the newest one yet..*sigh*), and have been playing the ca-ca outta the last few days...

Sierra's NASCAR series.

I just picked up N2002 (newest is N2003), and have expressed interest on, and asked for others thoughts on setting up a server to host some races. I've always wanted to do this...more than UT2003 even.

I need to do some reading up on how to go about it, but I hope to quite soon set up an install of N2002 on the UT2003 server I've been running for a while now, and see how it'll work with my net connection. I'm not gonna take UT2003 down, just install N2002 alongside it.

I'm getting closer to making this dream a reality. I'm hopin' by the end of this month, we'll be goin' racin.

Boogity boogity boogity...let's go racin', boys!! :p

B.

Back